Five things you didn't know about me
Just when I thought I escaped being tagged for this meme, Bill sneaked up from behind and got me.
Five things not commonly known about me:
- I shudder every time my phone rings. As long as I can remember I never liked talking on the telephone. Even with friends that I love talking to in person.
I hate talking on cell phones even more. Which is ironic because when I was in middle school I was the first kid to have one. Yep, one of those big Motorola bricks.
At one point I thought my dislike for telephones was laziness. Who can say they really like holding a telephone to their ear? But, I bought a headset and I still loathed it.
Because of business I know I can never escape phone calls completely. I'm on mine at least a total of 4 hours every day. But I always procrastinate placing a telephone call and will often go through ridiculous means just to avoid a telephone conversation.
Please don't even get me started on the evilness of Skype! I'll continue to make excuses why I won't use it until I'm blue in the face.
- I never had a beer. Not even a sip. Every time I smell a beer I think to myself, "people drink this by choice?" When I used to run the bowling center and had to fill in for a bartender I hated nothing more than pouring some drafts. Well, except for smelling the beer off of other people's breaths.
I'm not a nondrinker but I very rarely drink. I got drunk once with some friends and I never wanted to repeat it. When I do partake its typically a single glass of wine or a weak Captain Morgans Rum and Pepsi.
- Despite any prior claims, I've never used marijuana (or any recreational drugs!) In what was a poor attempt to fit in with a few crowds I told them what I thought they wanted to hear and said that I smoked it a few times. In fact, I never even been in presence of a lit joint. Having it to do over again I wouldn't even associate with these people.
- I love ice cream almost as much as sex. Creamy butter fat goodness...mmmmmm. The more butter fat the better! It is my only addiction and vice as its a struggle for me to not eat an entire container of Gifford's Blue Ribbon Strawberry or Wilcox Butter Pecan in one sitting. There is not any other food that I enjoy more.
- I hate meme's. Actually I hate any thing that is "me too" ish.
I don't want to draft anyone in this meme so if you want to be "it" just comment in this post and consider yourself "it."
Posted in Random Thought
by usrbingeek at 2006-12-23 12:21 ET (GMT-5) | 0 Comments | Permalink